Mylan Specialty L.P.
Professional Sales Representative-Tacoma
Mylan Inc. ranks among the leading generic and specialty pharmaceutical companies in the world and provides products to customers in more than 150 countries and territories. The company maintains one of the industry’s broadest and highest quality product portfolios supported by a robust product pipeline; operates one of the world’s largest active pharmaceutical ingredient manufacturers; and runs a specialty business focused on respiratory, allergy and psychiatric therapies. For more information, please visit
The Professional Sales Representative will be responsible for driving sales through the promotion of Mylan Specialty L.P. products in a prescribed manner to Pulmonologists, Pediatricians, Allergists, Primary Care Physicians and Pharmacists.
- Develops business plan for assigned territory that is consistent with Mylan Specialty L.P. sales plans, strategies and objectives.
- Conducts quality sales presentations to all targeted customers.
- Achieve quarterly sales goals within territory while adhering to all ethical sales practices and required regulations.
- Understands and demonstrates targeting principles.
- Develops pre-call planning strategy for key targets.
- Develops positive and interactive relationships with peers, customers, and Company managers.
- Responsible for ensuring high levels of call and field productivity.
- Gathers and utilizes information from offices, pharmacists and others to develop and implement specific strategies for territory prescribers.
- Leverages sample program, literature and other items to ensure physician awareness of Mylan Specialty L.P. products.
- Differentiates products from all competitors and responds to customer issues confidentially and appropriately.
- Actively pursue continuous learning and professional development on efficient sales, communication & product knowledge training.
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional sales results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills
- Demonstrated professional or community leadership
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team member to deliver results
- Demonstrated self-starter and highly motivated
- Candidates should be flexible to learning new products and disease states over time
- Must live within the geography of responsibility; no relocation
- This is a field based position that may require overnight travel
- BS or BA degree required
- 2+ years business to business sales and/or 2+ years pharma sales experience, selling in a pediatric environment preferred
Jan 15, 2013, 6:33:13 PM
Mylan knows you probably don't know its name, but hopes you'll appreciate the prices of its drugs. Through Mylan...