ADMIN ASST/SERVICE DISPATCHER
Provides administrative support to all office management Service, Istallation & Sales staff. Organizes and manages processes and maintain documentation in support of the operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES DEPENDING ON LOCATION:
(NOTE: The duties listed below are examples of the variety and general nature of those performed by employees in this job title. The list is descriptive only and should be used for no other purpose. Management retains the right to add or to change the duties of a position at any time. Incumbents are frequently cross-trained and may perform any combination of the following duties/responsibilities. These duties are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive.)
- Provides administrative support to include typing proposals and correspondence, sending faxes, arranging meeting times and locations and preparing reports.
- Answers and screens incoming telephone calls and communicates with customers, vendors and departmental personnel via telephone, email, and written correspondence to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Conducts subject research and assembles materials from files and records as necessary to complete projects and/or report assignments.
- Maintains various operations statistics for reporting to include advertising, sales, job cost, call tracking and budget.
- Matches payable invoices with checks for mailing.
- Prepares and submits purchase orders for marketing purchases.
- Updates and generates regular reports.
- Opens and distributes mail.
- Schedule Service appointments using AS400 & 2 way radio
- May process and balance credit card accounts.
- Performs record management by creating folders, filing information and updating records as needed.
- Assists other departments as needed and completes special projects.
- Observes all safety and Company rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
HS diploma, or GED equivalent, is required. Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted. Must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office products. This job requires the ability to use a calculator, create and interpret spreadsheets and operate general office machines.
APPLY online or in person @ ARS 200 N. Green Meadoes Dr Wilmington NC 28405
ARS*RESCUE ROOTER is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D
ARS*RESCUE ROOTER..."United by Exceptional Service!"
American Residential Services LLC - 14 months ago