Education and Experience
- As a pivotal partner within the health care delivery team, the Registered Nurse will ensure the delivery of quality patient care, both individually as well as through leadership and delegation to other team members.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
- Associate’s degree in Nursing from accredited school of Nursing or successful completion of Diploma RN program is required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school of Nursing is preferred.
- One year specific experience and successful completion of appropriate training or residency when applicable are required.
- Current Wyoming RN license is required.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers is required.
Essential Duties and
- This position has supervisory responsibilities for assigned LPNs and CNAs.
- This position may be assigned to the Charge Nurse role following appropriate training (see Leadership Duties below). When assigned as Charge Nurse, this position has supervisory responsibilities for RNs, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical staff.