* Leads and directs Ramp/Baggage employees in all matters concerning Below the Wing Ramp and Baggage operations in Honolulu
* Acts as a liaison with other departments to ensure proper coordination of all operational work area functions; primarily Ramp and Baggage service, but also to include customer service and cabin cleaning/line service departments.
* Develop and foster a solid working relationship with local Union leadership.
* Ensures that reports related to operational and personnel matters are properly executed in an efficient and timely manner.
* Conduct employee evaluations at frequent intervals to maintain product quality at internally published standards.
* Develops, plans for and completes analysis and projects as assigned.
**THIS IS A DOT SAFETY SENSITIVE POSITION**
* Ensures that all policies and procedures are adhered to and enforced while maintaining the highest level of safety and Ramp/Baggage standards
* Ensures that all staff members maintain working knowledge of policies and procedures, as well as knowledge of daily operations and associated technical skills.
* Ensures all Below the Wing functions operate at maximum productivity and efficiency, and all equipment associated with operations is in proper working condition.
* Minimum 3 years supervisory and management experience required.
* Must be able to successfully manage multiple projects.
* Computer skills required (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint).
* Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work professionally and productively with all levels of employees in various departments.
* Must possess and demonstrate core values such as mutual respect, personal integrity, and honesty.
* Must ensure that accountability measures are effectively maintained and that follow up on actionable items are done in a timely manner
* Must be able to travel when required, and be flexible in working various shifts, and be on call and available to support irregular operations (i.e. flight delays/cancellations)
* Must be detail oriented with a proven ability to proactively manage a complex departmental budget.
* Must be flexible and adapt well to change.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
Luaus, leis, and lazing in the sun -- Hawaiian Holdings knows how to get you there. The company's main subsidiary, Hawaiian Airlines,...