Line of Business: Regional Acceptance Group
Job Category: Administrative Support Workers
1. Two year college degree
2. Knowledge of credit application verification process and related documents
3. Knowledge of credit laws and regulations
1. High school diploma or equivalent education and related training
2. One year general office experience
3. Previous experience in finance/credit related industry
4. Knowledge of office equipment
5. Good computer skills
6. Excellent problem solving skills and analytical abilities
7. Excellent written and oral communication skills
8. Ability to read credit bureau reports
1. Conduct customer interviews.
2. Load contracts in to CMSI system.
3. Books dial into PARADATA and cut check to dealer after loan is approved.
4. Post payments.
5. Bankruptcies documentation.
6. Prepare and submit invoices to corporate office for payment.
7. Writes checks and maintain check log documentation.
8. Answer telephones and handle accounts.
9. Documents consumer disputes.
10. Input repossession information in repossession database.
11. Prepares monthly reports and send to appropriate departments.
12. Update credit reports.
13. Collect and submit time reports.
14. Process incoming mail.
15. Order and maintain office supplies inventory.
16. Perform other duties as assigned.
BB&T Human Systems - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
BB&T Corporation (BB&T) is a financial holding company. The Company conducts its business operations primarily through its...