We're looking for a full-time, talented and experienced LAMP developer. You will be working with and creating high-functioning websites, web-based software and tools such as content management system extensions, social media apps for Facebook and Twitter, as well as larger web-based in-house software applications. There will be a lot of variety of projects as well as longer-term development work. You'll get to use your coding skills, creativity, and as we're a small 25-person company (+25 overseas staff), you'll be a big fish in a reasonably-sized, stable pond, with the ability to make a noticeable impact on the company's growth and direction. Join us in our new office in the Austin Arboretum area!
- PHP5 - You should be a skilled PHP5 developer.
- MySQL 5 - The idea of multi-table joins and occasionally designing complex database relational tables shouldn't frighten you.
- Object Oriented Development - You should understand and enjoy object oriented development. Zend Framework experience a plus, but not required.
- Content Management Systems - Wordpress, Joomla, and Drupal. You should know what these are. We use Joomla 2.5 a lot.
- Multitasker and Self-Starter - Looking for candidates who can jump in quickly. Must be detail-oriented. We handle a lot of different projects at once - you should be able to multitask competently.
Bonus Skills, Not Required but Will Make Us Starry-Eyed
- You should know your way around Linux (we primarily use Gentoo and CentOS)
- Social media app development knowledge and experience
- Experience in building apps for and integrating external apps with social sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
This is a mid-level position; we're looking for somebody who has at least 3+ years of web development experience.
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -