I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence - that's what Gentiva Â® patients have come to expect from our registered nurses for nearly 40 years. Gentiva, America's homecare leader, has set the clinical standard for today's fastest-growing segment of healthcare - homecare. By creating innovative solutions that lead to high-quality patient outcomes, Gentiva's patient-centered approach improves quality of life and independence.Â With Gentiva, great healthcare has come home.
I believe I can make a difference.
GentivaÂ nurses make a real difference in people's lives every single day by delivering comprehensive patient-focused services such as nursing, therapy and rehab to more than 500,000 patients a year through an interdisciplinary team approach to care.
I believe in working for a company that cares as much as I do.
Gentiva offers ourÂ registered nursesÂ a unique employment package that includes:
I believe my work is my calling.
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Unprecedented opportunities for career growth.
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and advancement.
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Innovative specialties with cutting-edge training and development.
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Flexible full-time, benefited pay per visit and part-time positions.
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Comprehensive benefits which include competitive pay with direct deposit, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, a generous PTO package, paid holidays, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and much more.
As a Registered Nurse , you will:
Admit patients to services andÂ complete clinical documentation. Assess individual status and care / instruction needed by the patient. Confer with physician to develop the initial plan of treatment based on physician's orders and initial patient assessment. Provide hands-on care, case management and evaluation of the care plan, and education of the patient utilizing Gentiva Care Notes.Â Revise plan in consultation with physician based on ongoing assessments.
In addition, a Gentiva Registered Nurse:
Has the autonomy to make individualized patient-centered decisions for optimal clinical care. Works with other highly skilled clinicians through a multi- or interdisciplinary team approach. Benefits from the award-winning Gentiva University for clinical and professional development courses for advanced training and free continuing education credits. Has access to the latest tools, research and techniques through the Gentiva Health Education Center. Â
I believe the best is yet to come.
- Diploma, Associate or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- A minimum of one year nursing experience preferred
- Strong med surg, ICU, ER, acute experience
- Â Home HealthÂ experience a plus
- Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse licensure
- Current CPR certification
- Good organizational and communication skillsÂ
As a Gentiva nurse, we give you everything you need to make the most of your career, including advanced education and training, the latest resources and the industry's highest standards of clinical excellence. When you work for Gentiva Home Health, you can expect more: more opportunities, more challenges, more rewards. That's why Gentiva is the employer of choice for some of today's most experienced and talented nurses.
keywords : RN, Registered Nurse, Nurse, nursing, homecare, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, med surg, Oasis, ER, Emergency Room, ICU, intensive care unit, RN case manager, Medicare, visit nurse, admission nurse, skilled visit, case management, r.n., rn, acute care
- Gentiva Health Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.
Gentiva Health Services is a gentle giant. As one of the nation's largest home health care and hospice services firms, the company...