Director of Maintenance
Job Number: 70780
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at Galleria Woods located in Birmingham, AL!!
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Good people make the difference and are the key to the company’s success. Brookdale Senior Living operates 562 locations in 35 states and employs approximately 32,000 full and part time associates and serves nearly 52,000 residents. BSL offers its residents access to a full continuum of services. - independent living, assisted living, retirement centers / continuing care retirement communities ( CCRC ) and management services.
Immediate Opening: Director of Maintenance
Job Number: 70780
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Galleria Woods- 3850 Galleria Woods Drive, Birmingham, AL, 35244
Contact: Felisha Riley
- In consultation with the Executive Director, hires, trains, disciplines and terminate engineering employees in accordance with Brookdale Living Communities, Inc Human Services policies.
- Implements preventative maintenance programs.
- Coordinates compliance with local, state and federal building codes, MSDS, OSHA, EPA regulations and fire codes.
- Coordinates engineering contractors and venders, making sure insurance and licenses are current.
- Conducts regular inspections of Life Safety Systems, including fire extinguishers and sprinkler systems.
- Coordinates annual apartment maintenance schedule and completion.
- Coordinates necessary repairs and maintenance in apartments and common areas including refurbishment for move-ins.
- Ensures that the outside of property is maintained including landscaping and snow removal.
- Coordinates the removal of garbage and trash for the property.
- Prepares and follows approved budget.
- Maintains inventory control for all general supplies, parts and equipment for necessary repairs and maintenance.
- Maintains utility consumption and expense files.
- Maintains all required Engineering files.
- Understands and implements the role of the Engineering Department in the safety and disaster plan.
We seek the following qualifications:
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your resume and salary history to Felisha Riley at email@example.com
- Familiarity with HVAC, electrical repairs, and plumbing
- Must have experience in maintenance and upkeep of a physical plant, including building, grounds, and engineering
- Senior Living environment experience is preferred
- Hands-On Working Manager
- Some College required
- 1-2 years experience required
Keywords: air conditioning, drywall, electrical, facilities, facility, heating, maintenance, maintenance director, manage, management, manager, operations management, plumbing, preventative maintenance, refrigeration, repair, utility, Birmingham, AL
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 9 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...