The Risk Associate will be a part of a dynamic operational risk team providing review and oversight of policies and controls spanning Information Security, Business Resilience and Fraud and Investigations. This role will support the development, execution and maintenance of the Risk Management framework. Responsibilities include:
- Developing an understanding of business unit processes and related inventories of key risks and controls;
- Reviewing independent testing and assessments of business unit controls for accuracy, thoroughness, and adherence to Corporate policy;
- Performing independent self-testing and assessment of business unit controls or changed processes requiring enhancements to business unit inventories;
- Communication of the testing results;
- Participate in special assignments, assisting Risk team in executing corporate and/or department projects.
- 5-7 years Compliance/Risk Management experience preferably in an audit environment
- Strong knowledge of and/or experience in Information Security or Technology Operations and Support, or Business Resilience.
- Proven track record in successfully finding solutions and identifying underlying issues
- Superior critical thinking and analytical skills
- In depth knowledge of RCSA testing and OpsRiskCenter preferred
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual
- Excellent organizational skills with high level attention to detail
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel/Powerpoint
- Strong knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements and risk management principles.
- Strong knowledge of financial services industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor Degree strongly preferred CISSP or CISA Certification or pursuing certification preferred
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of RBS Citizens, N.A. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Citizens Financial Group - 11 months ago
We’re Citizens, in every sense of the word.
It’s our belief that a good bank is made up of good citizens. That’s why...