The Enrollment Agent (EA) supports MorphoTrust USA Enrollment Services Operations through participation in one or more of the commercial, state, and/or federal programs. The primary responsibility of this position is capturing and processing electronic fingerprint enrollments according to the requirements of the specific program for which a customer is being fingerprinted. The EA will verify the applicant’s identity documents to ensure they are valid and match the individual applying for the credential. The EA will adhere to all privacy and security laws as reviewed in training to ensure the protection of customer information. The EA is expected to deliver exceptional customer service during the enrollment process. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, supporting the supervisory and management teams, tracking and reporting, offering customers additional products and services as appropriate, and conducting administrative duties requiring the use of Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities Required:
- Capture and process electronic fingerprint enrollments.
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers.
- Conduct maintenance and basic troubleshooting to all program necessary equipment, including both hardware and software.
- View and/or print appointment schedule using web-based applications.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience working in a customer service environment.
- Proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Office applications, and other computer software and hardware, as well as basic technical knowledge.
- Must be punctual, self-motivated, and a team player.
US citizens only. Foreign nationals and dual citizens not eligible.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- High school diploma or equivalent degree.
- Previous experience processing credentials preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year experience working in an office setting, preferably in customer service and/or data entry.
- Able to work Monday through Friday, or weekends if applicable.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license required.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation, credit background and pre-employment drug screening.
MorphoTrust USA offers a total rewards program including competitive pay, insurance benefits, retirement plan, Paid Time Off program, training and development. We offer a challenging work environment that values diversity.
MorphoTrust - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -