Cable West Division
- Acquire new and upgrade current subscribers by conducting door-to-door canvas, appointment or referral solicitation in assigned territory.
- Systematically review assigned territory to insure dwelling units are contacted on a prescribed, periodic basis.
- Prepare and execute subscriber sales applications and arrange for installation date.
- Upgrade and improve sales presentation and knowledge of products, services and rates.
- Attend sales meetings as required.
- Maintain required record keeping and reporting of all sales and service activities.
- Contact subscribers and follow-up on installations.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Preferred 6 months to 1 year of outside sales experience
- Preferred experience achieving and exceeding sales quota goals
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Ability to speak Cantonese, Spanish or Russian highly desirable
- Must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Excellent detail orientation and follow through skills
- Valid CA driver's license and clean DMV record
- A reliable form of personal transportation. (Business mileage is reimbursed.)
- Auto insurance coverage that meets the minimum requirements per CA state law
- Flexibility to work within non-standard business hours
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
- Frequent local travel
- Frequent walking for 4 to 6 hours per day
- Daily exposure to outside environment, including inclement weather
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance
Comcast - 15 months ago
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online expe...