Pace Communications, one of the largest content marketing agencies in the country, is now accepting resumes for a Writer/Editor Digital.
Pace is one of the largest and most successful agencies of its type in the world – our people are recognized as leaders in the field and our account list includes some of the North America’s most successful brands – including Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Southwest Airlines, USAirways,Verizon Wireless, Wells Fargo and Walmart.
The writer / editor holds responsibility for crafting a variety of consumer-centric custom content assets (articles, infographics, video scripts, etc.) for a host of marketing-driven campaigns designed to help drive sales for one of the nation’s largest mobile communications solutions providers. The writer / editor will execute the content strategy, incorporating brand voice and other marketing or journalistic attributes as needed. Interviewing, crisp and lively writing skills, and CMS background a must, as is the adroit and deadline-sensitive handling of multiple projects simultaneously. Ideation, attention to detail, and quick-turnaround work required. Interface with edit, art and account teams on daily basis. Potential travel to industry events.
- Foundational and experiential knowledge of custom content creation processes in the digital realm, including web and social media
- Minimum 7 years experience in content creation as it relates to marketing, agency, marketing communications, journalism, or PR
- Business-to-business content creation experience a plus
- Working knowledge of content development tools (MS Office; Adobe CS a plus but not required)
- Personal drive to get the job done at highest quality levels
- Experience with interviewing, researching, reporting, and editorial workflows
- Familiarity with SEO and web analytics to improve content and site traffic
- Proven ability to write and edit for a digital/online audience
- Familiarity with mobile technology a plus
- Combine creativity and attention to detail with client feedback to ensure that content is accurate, reader-friendly and in line with client directives
No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer m/f/d/v
Pace Communications - 4 months ago
Pace Communications develops custom content programs including magazines and Web Sites for some of the world's leading brands. For more than...