1. Onsite Help Desk support for a 100 + -user project management reporting system for government IT Capital Planning (CPIC).
a. On-job training will be provided. The candidate will need to be able to perform as an expert user on the system.
2. Excel spreadsheet support to support senior oversight reviewers. Involves frequent compilation, manipulation and analysis of budget and planning data extracted from the reporting system.
a. Requires previous experience manipulating Excel formulas and functions. Excel macro experience a plus
3. Advice and support to a small analysis team (3-4) in using Microsoft Office products, e.g. WORD, Excel, Powerpoint, MS Project.
Provides an entry point into the Federal IT Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) community.
1. Expertise using Excel formulas and functions to compile, manipulate and analyze data.
1. Experience generating and troubleshooting Excel macros
2. Other programming experience
3. Help Desk experience
Location: Federal Government client, Washington, DC Qualifications Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and zero to two years of related experience. Degrees Equivalent Experience/Education
Bachelor's Degree Years of Experience 06-08 years w/High School Diploma
00-02 years w/Bachelors Degree Position Type FT Date Required 01-Feb-2013
ManTech Int'l Corp. - 10 months ago