Inside Investment Management Sales - Vice President for a $40+ billion Investment Advisor
Fisher Investments is searching for highly qualified financial sales specialists to join our team as a Vice President. A qualified candidate has previous success selling portfolio management services to individual stock market investors, is goal-oriented, and articulate.
Fisher Investments is a privately-held investment management firm headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area managing portfolios for high-net-worth private clients and some of the world's preeminent institutions. Kenneth L. Fisher, our Founder, CEO and Chief Investment Officer, is the author of several finance books and academic studies, and a renowned innovator of investment theory.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell to affluent individual investors over the phone
- Lucrative compensation structure
- Work for an investment firm with a strong track record of success in both bull and bear markets
- Focus primarily on bringing new investors to our multi-billion dollar Private Client Group
- Contact and qualify high net worth prospective clients
- Bring in new assets to the firm using a highly professional consultative sales approach over the phone
- Operate and represent Fisher Investments with the highest level of integrity and work ethic
- Minimum of three years of success specifically selling to stock market investors
- Track record of increasing earnings from a sales role in each of the past three years
- Quantifiable track record of individual success closing new investor business
- Acclimated to sustaining effective and efficient activity levels
- Dynamic phone sales skills
- Highly competitive in goal-oriented sales professions
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Fisher Investments is an independent, privately-owned money management firm serving institutions and affluent individuals primarily in North...