We will provide you an Excel spreadsheet with a list of companies in Belgium.
1) For each line in the spreadsheet, click on the URL (in the column Google Search), which corresponds to the Google search in Belgium for the name of a company.
2) Pick the result corresponding to the official website of the company in Belgium and go on the homepage (NOT Facebook, Linkedin, Jobrapido, Indeed...)
3) Copy and paste this URL in the "Home Page" column
4) Navigate on this website to go the carreer/job section and find its job listing (job openings). Then copy and paste this job listing URL in the "Job listing URL" column of the spreadsheet.
5) If you see 10 or more jobs in Belgium, put a Y in the column “Over 10 jobs Y/N”. If you see less than 10 jobs in Belgium, put a N in the column “Over 10 jobs Y/N”.
If the company in the spreadsheet is Oil Careers and we are looking for jobs in the UK
The total list will have 1200 companies. We are considering you will spend 1.5 minute per company. So the total work will be maximum 30 hours.
- The Company homepage is http://www.oilcareers.com
- The Job Listing URL is: http://www.oilcareers.com/content/jobsearch/job_search.asp?topCat1=1&subCat1=0&Country=UK&JobType=&orderby=JobAd.DateExtended+DESC&SearchType=&SearchTerms=&advancedSearch=0&submit=Search
- And you would put Y in the column “Over 10 jobs Y/N” as they are more than 10 jobs listed in the UK.
If your work is accurate and fast, we will hire you for more work to review lists with more companies.
You need to be able to read French and Dutch.
In your bid, please let us know what would be your hourly rate to do this job.
oDesk - 11 months ago