Assist in preparing and loading jobs in addition to cleaning, inspecting, and refurbishing equipment.
- Operate crane and/or forklift to load and unload jobs.
- Clean, service, and refurbish tools as required by supervisor.
- Assembly and disassembly of tools relative to services provided per location.
- Work with little or no supervision.
- Assist in training Shop Technician I’s.
- Must be able to prepare jobs as directed.
- Implement quality assurance process as directed by supervisor.
- Available on a 24 hour basis to respond to customer needs.
- 0-2 years experience in related field.
- Strong knowledge of equipment and services.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
Weatherford - 20 months ago
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...