Assist in preparing and loading jobs in addition to cleaning, inspecting, and refurbishing equipment.
- Operate crane and/or forklift to load and unload jobs.
- Clean, service, and refurbish tools as required by supervisor.
- Assembly and disassembly of tools relative to services provided per location.
- Work with little or no supervision.
- Assist in training Shop Technician I’s.
- Must be able to prepare jobs as directed.
- Implement quality assurance process as directed by supervisor.
- Available on a 24 hour basis to respond to customer needs.
- 0-2 years experience in related field.
- Strong knowledge of equipment and services.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...