You will be working in a dynamic and diverse team of HW and SW engineers. You will contribute to a variety of Linux and Linux-kernel projects on various MIPS platforms. You must be an enthusiastic self starter, mentor and a good communicator with a strong desire to succeed. You must be able to work well independently and in a team.
You must have 7+ years of experience in embedded systems environment, in a Linux or Android environment.
- Excellent embedded C skills and knowledge of assembler.
- Good understanding of kernel internals (e.g. SMP locking, cache coherency, VM management) and device drivers.
- Familiarity with Linux open-source community resources and ability to actively participate a plus.
- Good knowledge of source-code management systems - git and others.
- Knowledge of MIPS or other RISC architecture (Sparc or ARM)is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with various Linux mobile distributions (Debian, Ubuntu, OpenSuse,Gentoo, Red Hat, Fedora) a plus.
- Familiarity and experience with Android a plus.
- Familiarity and experience with OpenGL is a plus.
- Ability to interact with members of a diverse team - HW, SW apps, benchmarking.
- Must have good communication skills, and be a self starter.
MIPS Technologies - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard