Duties and Responsibilities
- Involved in all aspects of studio based shows
- Work closely with show producers, segment producers, Edit Coordinator, and Highlights Supervisor on a daily basis
- Work in edit bays- responsible for editing various tapes for shows with editors
- Must have strong editorial skills and NFL knowledge to know what video and soundbites are best to edit
- Work in control room building and supervising all graphics in show
- Responsible for watching a game and preparing several highlights for entire media group
- Responsible for logging, archiving important video, teleprompting shows and other various tasks related to production
- Must be able to respond quickly in under short deadlines
- Adhere to established production schedule to meet deadlines
- A team attitude is mandatory in all tasks requested from the smallest to largest
- College degree in Communications, Journalism or related field is required.
- Previous professional experience in TV Production environment, including graphics, is strongly preferred
- A strong NFL knowledge is required
National Football League - 8 months ago
NFL Films promotes and preserves the history of the gridiron. Every year, the National Football League (NFL) subsidiary films about 270 prof...