If you love the great outdoors and want to maximize your income, you'll enjoy working for TruGreen, the largest lawn care Company in the nation. You will make timely lawn applications, diagnose and correct lawn problems through service calls and sell services to new and existing customers.
• Competitive Hourly Rate
• Medical, Dental, Prescription and Vision Plans
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• 401(k) with Company Matching
• Comprehensive Paid Training
• Growth and Advancement Opportunities
Essential Functions include:
• Applying fertilizers and pesticides to lawns according to schedule, safety procedures, and label instructions
• Driving company vehicle to customer locations
• Responding on a timely basis to customer requests for telephone and in-person service calls
• Completing required production forms and customer instructions
• Assisting in sales to current customers through contact on route
• Measuring the lawn of potential customers to provide them with an accurate cost of TruGreen’s service
• Performing a daily three-minute, 360 degree inspection of truck and equipment before taking the vehicle out on the road and upon return
• Completing production reports, new sales forms, customer invoice forms, daily vehicle inspection report, and cancel/skip notices as required daily
• Maintaining vehicle and equipment through cleanliness, safety, and general maintenance
If you are motivated, hard working and customer oriented we want you on our team!
We perform pre-employment tests.
Everyone grows in our environment
Keywords: Lawn, landscaping, customer service, outside sales, new sales, business development, commission, applicator
ServiceMaster - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
ServiceMaster merrily mows, scrubs, sprays, and trims. A giant in its industry, the company serves millions of commercial and residential...