At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
DHL Express, one of the business units of DHL, takes care of global dispatch and delivery of parcel and express shipments. Come discover the unique, international spirit of DHL in an atmosphere where your commitment is recognized and rewarded.
What makes DHL great? Our People! We know each employee’s individual contributions make us the #1 Express Deliveries and Logistics Company and the 7th largest employer in the world. In fact, Business Week just named DHL "one of the best companies to launch a career.”
DHL Express is growing & hiring nationwide:
Outside Sales Executives / Account Managers
DHL Express is looking for an aggressive “hunter” field sales professional that will be responsible for consulting and selling international logistics/transportation services to meet sales targets and generate revenue within the territory. A successful B2B Account Manager will maintain a high level of customer service with existing customers and leverage those relationships to expand business. The Account Manager will develop new clients by prospecting and responding to business development leads. In addition, the international sales professional will actively monitor and review customer global sales activity and make adjustments to processes and strategies as needed.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Sell profitable new key business within assigned territory by cold calling, cultivating leads and networking
- Make customized presentations to various decision making audiences to close new business
- Maintain and increase revenue streams with current key accounts in a specific territory, to include: face to face visits, problem solving and administrative follow-up
- Master extensive international knowledge of the DHL network and must use company tools, processes and technologies to manage/grow territory and document activity
- Ensure high post-sale satisfaction and positive long-term relationships
- Collaborate with Sales and Operations teams to maximize sales and revenue growth within territory
In return for your expertise as an Outside Sales Executive you can expect the very best package from DHL:
- Typically requires BA/BS Degree with strong GPA (preferably 3.0 or higher)
- 2 years successful and documented B2B sales experience (selling services vs. product is preferred)
- Strong negotiation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (additional experience with a CRM system is preferred)
- Successful academic and professional track record with solid achievements, rankings, or awards
- Transportation industry, service solution sales, or international sales experience highly preferred
Please note a resume is required to apply for all DHL positions.
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission & sales incentive plan
- Car and cell phone allowance, plus mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive insurance: health, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage.
- Generous paid vacation and company holidays
- 401(k) with company matching and much more
If you do not have a resume readily available, please visit: http://dhl-resumebuilder.com
This program will work on both Windows and Mac operating systems.
DHL - 15 months ago
DHL Express (USA) is the US arm of express delivery giant DHL, which itself is a subsidiary of Germany's Deutsche Post. The operations...