Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is comprised of over 2,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health and Hospitals Corporation (HHC), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City. EOE M/F/D/V
Serving the southern Brooklyn community since 1875, Coney Island Hospital is Brooklyn’s most modern community hospital providing patients with the highest quality care. Coney Island Hospital is care for the “whole person” and seek to heal patients, their families and its diverse community in a way that respects both individuality and culture.
Primary responsibilities include high quality care and management of patients, teaching of fellows and residents, clinical research and leadership roles in various projects.
- Board Certified in Medicine (ABIM)
- Board Certified/Eligible in Critical Care Medicine
- Current NYS license and registration
- Strong teaching and leadership skills
- Completion of an accredited clinical fellowship training in critical care medicine within the Department of Medicine.
- Previous experience in the supervision of Residents and Fellows.
Physician Affiliate Group of NY - 30+ days ago
Coney Island is the first HHC hospital to house a mosque and to serve halal food.