30% Business Systems Analyst
• Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
• Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
• Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
• Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
• Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
• Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
• Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
• Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
• Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
35% Salesforce CRM . Serve as business analyst, and implementation manager for the College’s Salesforce Customer Relationship Management system. Coordinate development/coding with other team members.
15% Project Management. Leads project planning and scheduling, functioning as the project manager on most development projects. Provides regular updates on project status to the IT Support Program ( ITSP ) Director and unit project contacts.
5% Team Leadership. Directly supervise 3 developers. Supervise and mentor student interns. Works with development team members and ITSP leadership to define and implement application development priorities and strategies.
5% Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
10% Other. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
A high school diploma and four years of any combination of relevant experience, education and/or certification. The level of expertise and skill required to qualify for a position in this classification is generally attained through combinations of education and experience in the field. While such employees commonly have a bachelor’s or higher degree, no particular academic degree is required.