Custom Computer Specialists, Inc. , ranked the #1 Technical Consultant by Long Island Business News for two years in row, recently celebrated our best year in 33 years of business. We continue to successfully provide network integration, technical personnel, support services, products solutions, and consulting, to our valued corporate and education clients. Our focus is simple...our goal is to make technology easy and to help our clients use it as effectively as possible.
We are currently looking for an AD/Exchange Engineer to join our team!
We are looking for an experienced and motivated technical professional to join our team as a Systems Engineer. Our Systems Engineers are responsible for creating and delivering technology solutions for our clients. This includes the design, configuration, installation, integration and troubleshooting of desktop and server solutions. This position involves significant customer interaction and requires strong organizational, communication, leadership, and client relationship skills.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience with a technology vendor or systems integrator selling, designing, and implementing Microsoft Windows Server 2000/20003/20008 solutions with a focus and hands-on experience with high level administration of Active Directory and Exchange
AD/Exchange System Engineer:
- Serve as a “hands on” post-sales implementation engineer implementing and supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 with extensive experience with Microsoft products: Windows XP/7/2000/2003/2008 Server, Office, IIS, SQL Server.
- Sound understanding of technical concepts across a range of technologies including Desktop software, Internet Browser software, Microsoft BackOffice applications, LAN, WAN and communication networks.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot Microsoft networking, server issues
- Serve as engineering lead and technical resource on implementation projects, providing guidance to the Solution Services Team to ensure successful project delivery
- Strong organizational skills, superior attention to detail and quality awareness, and professional demeanor
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies
- Accurately understanding and documenting client environment for pre and post project designs
- Achieving and maintaining industry standard certifications aligned with Custom’s core competencies as directed by supervisor
Requirements for the AD/Exchange System Engineer include but are not limited to:
- 5+ years’ experience delivering technical solutions (from pre-sales through implementation) and/or support to external client
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 with extensive experience with high level administration of Active Directory and Exchange.
- Strong Knowledge and hands on experience in Exchange upgrades and migration
- Solid understanding of Active Directory, DNS, Group Policies, Global Catalogs, Directory Replication and security for design and deployment in heterogeneous and homogenous environments.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in upgrading Active Directory 2003 to 2008
- Experience with creating and modifying Group Policies as directed
- Exchange and AD database troubleshooting
- Experienced with Domain controller administration, troubleshooting and optimization
- Ability to listen, receive and manage constructive feedback and take proactive action to develop and learn from experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Certified MCSE/MCITP
- Hands on experience required
We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, flexible spending programs and a unique corporate culture that is challenging and encourages career development!
Submit your resume today online at www.customonline.com.
You may also email email@example.com .
We are an AA/EOE employer.
Custom Computer Specialists - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Right People, Right Results is not just our tag line – it is our obsession. It drives our behavior, our culture and our work....