Operations Leadership Program Associates
Mimeo is the innovator of online, on-demand document printing and distribution. Our mission, to power the worlds print, describes our commitment to providing the worlds' best workflow for managing documents from anywhere to everywhere. We measure ourselves against our ability to deliver speed, quality and value at levels which not only define the industry, but exceed those offered by the nearest competitor.
Mimeo’s Operations Leadership Program (OLP) accelerates development of entry-level talent and produces leaders capable of meeting the challenges facing Operations, Engineering, Quality, Customer Care, and Supply Chain. This program will provide participants a fast-track way to learn Mimeo’s business and expand your knowledge and ability is to learn-by-doing. OLP is a 24-Month program consisting of six four-month rotations that allow graduates to build leadership and functional skills through challenging rotational assignments. Energized college graduates who want to be a part of a fast growing, high tech digital printing company will find that this program teaches them about business the only way you really can, from the ground up. Along the way, participants will learn critical business skills that will continuously improve their ability to be both a contributing team member and a team leader .
Upon completion of our program, participants will be assigned within our operations team. These assignments will factor in personal interest, program performance and current business needs. Participants will have the opportunity to post on other positions within the company in accordance with Mimeo policy.
To be considered for this program, participants must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a 4 year college degree, preferably in Engineering , Management, Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Be able to work a required flexible schedule (multiple shifts)
- Be based in Memphis, TN with flexibility to work extended assignments in our other locations
- Be available to relocate after the program
- Exposure to lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, 5S, or similar production practices is a plus
- Working knowledge (read, write, speak) of other languages is a plus