Job Title: Massage Therapist
Function: Capable of performing customized massage therapy sessions in which the quality
of touch, flow, pressure and draping is safe, professional and therapeutic.
· Greet guests & members in professional, friendly manner and designs a specific massage plan
based on the clients needs after reviewing the client intake form with each guest.
· Obtains client’s informed consent for massage plan prior to beginning the massage.
· Perform 50 (up to 120 minute if capable) minute quality massage session within their scope of
training and utilizing draping protocols.
· Complete accurate and legible client intake notes.
· Creates an excellent experience for guests & members through a present therapeutic touch and
· Promotes the health and wellness benefits of massage specific to each client and recommends
· Safeguards client information and confidentiality.
· Executes professional boundaries and does not engage in dual relationships with clients.
· Maintains a professional clean appearance of self and clinic by wearing a clean and pressed
uniform, following the table dressing & draping protocols and keeping the therapy room clean.
· Must have a current License to practice Massage Therapy with the State of Georgia.
· Must carry personal liability insurance.
· Must pass background check.
· Completed a minimum of 500 hours of education.
· Understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
· Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management,
fellow therapists and sales staff.
· Able to work flexible days and hours.
· Knowledge of various modalities preferred.
Massage Envy - 24 months ago
Massage Envy Limited, LLC is a national franchise of massage clinics dedicated to providing professional and affordable therapeutic massage...