Field Specialist IV- Mountain Top, PA
Mountain Top, PA
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for a Field Specialist in Mountain Top, PA. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
US Land Completions product line includes completion; intelligent production and intervention solutions that help manage cost and reduce risk while maximizing recovery. The product line provides a comprehensive line of completion systems, which maximize performance and safety from the reservoir to the surface. Production optimization services include permanent monitoring, chemical automation, and intelligent production systems. Wellbore intervention solutions address issues ranging from temporary well abandonment and fishing to casing exits, wellbore cleaning, and isolation, remediation and stimulation operations.
At Baker Hughes the purpose of this position is to gather the information needed to develop a thorough understanding of our clients’ wells and intervention needs. The Thru-Tubing Field Specialist uses this data to work with the clients to develop and implement a thru-tubing intervention strategy.
- Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Wellbore Intervention and/or other product groups.
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality.
- May conduct on-the-job training for some Wellbore Intervention applications as required.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- 3+ years Coil tubing experience (Service Supervisor) and/or Service Rig experience (Operator) with another 5 years of well service industry experience.
- Good problem solving skills.
- General knowledge of well intervention techniques and operations.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Competent in running multiple medium to high risk applications in the Wellbore Intervention Product Group.
- Thorough knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.
- Thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Wellbore Intervention products.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
- Ability to be on 24 hour call with no fixed rotation.
- 5 years running completions or running a drilling rig - tool pusher or fishing tools specialist.
- OR 5+ years Coil tubing experience (Service Supervisor) and/or Service Rig experience (Operator) with another 5 years of well service industry experience.
- Experience in the running of down hole Fishing and Intervention tools.
- Two year Technical Degree preferred.
- For this position, we are ideally seeking candidates who have permanent work authorization in the USA for any employer. If you do not have current eligibility to work in USA, then please visit our Website to explore one of the many other opportunities that we have to offer in other locations that you may be eligible for.
Baker Hughes - 17 months ago
Baker Hughes cooks up a baker's dozen of products and services for the global petroleum market. Through its Drilling and Evaluation...