RE/MAX, LLC. is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to keep our finance team running smooth. This position will prepare monthly variance analysis, FY forecasts and detailed
annual budgets while acting as a team lead to the other financial analysts. They will work with key stakeholders to create efficiencies and eliminate redundancies.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Assist with the preparation of monthly variance analysis and the
detailed annual budgets. This includes
coordinating the collection of relevant forecast/budget data from the various
department heads and resolving any open issues.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the ongoing financial
results for all areas of the organization and prepare monthly budget variance
reports which provide timely, key information to upper management.
- Establish and maintain good communication with the various Regional
Directors/Department Heads and act as their liaison to the Finance department. At
a minimum meet quarterly with each Regional Director/Department Head to review
and discuss their respective dashboards and financial performance.
- Analyze current processes and procedures and provide ideas to increase
efficiency of reporting and budgeting methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in budgeting or financial analysis type roles.
RE/MAX, LLC - 21 months ago