Join SCP Distributors / POOLCORP, the world's largest wholesale distributor of swimming pool supplies and related backyard products and a billion dollar business! Founded in 1981 POOLCORP now operates over 280 service centers in North America and Europe, through which we distribute more than 160,000 national brand and private label products to roughly 80,000 wholesale customers. We have revenues of $1.9 billion, with operations in 10 countries and over 3,000 employees worldwide. Publicly traded on NASDAQ as "POOL", POOLCORP was cited as one of the top 10 IPO's of the 1990s, has been named one of the 100 Fastest Growing companies in America by both Business Week and Fortune, and was named one of the top 10 strongest performing stocks of the last decade.
If you are conscientious, reliable, and seeking an excellent job opportunity, we'd like to talk to you. SCP / POOLCORP has an excellent opportunity for a warehouse associate.
Include but are not limited to:
- Unload and process incoming stock;
- Process outbound shipments of inventory via UPS, commercial carrier, SCP delivery trucks and will calls;
- Move, store and transfer materials, supplies and merchandise in and about a warehouse, loading dock and storage area;
- Maintain stock in an organized fashion on shelves or in proper locations;
- Maintain warehouse in a clean and safe condition;
- Use hand and fork lifts safely and as needed;
- Climb ladders to maintain upper level areas.
Job Requirements :
Successful candidates must have:
SCP / POOLCORP is a drug-free company and an EOE, M/F/V/D.
- Ability to maneuver heavy objects, some weighing up to 100 pounds;
- Ability to read, count accurately, do simple math and write legibly;
- Follow and carry out instructions with minimal supervision;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Prior forklift experience.
Poolcorp - 9 months ago