The Shipping and Receiving Clerk at Dresser-Rand Control Systems works in the warehouse and shipping dock. Primary tasks for this role include working within the parts computer database to record incoming material, filing shipping paperwork, assembling the material job carts used in product manufacturing, and assisting production staff with various inventory transactions. The clerk also assists with loading and unloading delivery trucks. Occasionally the clerk is tasked with light construction of skids and boxes utilized for shipment of equipment out of the D-R Control Systems manufacturing facility. A secondary task includes executing quality control procedures on select incoming/outgoing material. This role requires high attention to detail. This role also requires high attention to safe working habits and adherence to safety procedures outlined for warehouse staff.
Position Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
- Must have computer skills and experience using MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must be certified to operate a forklift
- Must be a US Citizen
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Enter parts and goods received into parts MRP system
- Organize production job carts and organize/fill shipping crates with parts
- Track consumables and alert buyers to order replenishments
- Regular operation of a forklift
- Support logistics personnel with preparing shipments
Dresser-Rand is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
No agency submissions please. NOTE: Resumes submitted to any Dresser-Rand employee without a current, signed and valid contract in place with the Dresser-Rand Recruiting team in Houston Texas will become the property of Dresser-Rand and no search fees will be paid
Large enough for global market leadership...Small enough that you can make a difference.
Talented professionals are at the core of our...