Perform structural assembly and fastener installation of components and assemblies. Assure quality conformance to company/customer requirements and specifications. Responsible for assuring the final quality acceptance of installations, structures, components and controls.
- Work from blueprints, quality procedures, work instructions, specifications and verbal instructions.
- Perform a variety of fastener installation and structural assembly operations.
- Apply sealing compounds, mixes, resins, protective coatings and touch-up paint.
- Clean tanks and other surfaces by removing oils, grease, litter, and other contaminants.
- Make minor adjustments to equipment such as changing sets, punches, shims and dies.
- Prepare and maintain necessary documentation and records.
- Adhere to all applicable safety and operational procedures and directives.
- Assist other assemblers.
- Bring to the attention of supervision all malfunctions, defects and damages of equipment, material and product.
- May be required to perform other duties as required.
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
Must have a High School Diploma or Accredited GED.
A minimum of 2 years in a manufacturing environment, preferably performing metalworking or assembly activities OR candidate with a certificate from a Technical School OR a technical Associate Degree from a Community College OR technical training in the military.
A stable work or education history is preferred.
Must have basic administrative skills needed to prepare and maintain documentation and quality records.
Must have computer skills adequate to access electronic work instructions and enter data for needed for documentation and quality records.
Must be able to lift, climb, grasp, hold, stand, bend, and stoop.
Triumph Group, Inc. - 6 months ago
Triumph Group, Inc. (Triumph) designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs, overhauls and distributes aircraft components, such as hydraulic, m...