The Technical Support Technician 3 is a critical team member of the Regional Service Center based in Cary NC. Duties include:
- Provide technical support to incoming AX (angiography/cardiac) customer calls, triage the call through attempting remote diagnosis and/or telephone repair directly with customer.
- If remote diagnosis/repair is not possible, triage customer call for appropriate routing of customer’s request dispatching to field based resources.
- Technical support tech (TST) will create notifications for incoming customer calls, utilize real time task management for documentation of work performed.
- During the service request clarification, TST will concisely document current problem description.
- If request is to be routed for dispatch, TST shall provide recommended action plan in notification if possible.
- Provide highest levels of expertise in AX to CSE's and serve as liaison between CSE's, Siemens and the factory.
- Utilize Remote diagnostics in assisting CSE's and customers with resolving equipment issues.
- Actively participate in the periodic review of equipment logs received via Siemens Remote Services when available.
- Execution of escalation processes.
- On-site repair of customer equipment as required.
- Work on-call/stand-by or travel out of the assigned area as scheduled in order to meet obligations of customer contracts and to respond to emergencies.
To qualify, you should have at least a high school diploma; technical Associate Degree or equivalent experience preferred. Experience in testing, repairing and maintaining capital medical equipment is needed, along with 5+ years field service experience. Minimum 5 years field experience with Siemens AX (angiography/cardiac) Product Line. Must be proficient in the use of tools and service test equipment; strong communciation skills required.
Siemens AG (Siemens) is engaged in electronics and electrical engineering. During the fiscal year ended September 30, 2008 (fiscal 2008),...