At National HealthCare Associates ... We Touch People's Lives.
National Health Care Associates has been providing high quality health care in Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, and Vermont for over 20 years and they are currently expanding to include services in Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts. This growth translates into exciting new opportunities for talented Long Term Care Professionals.
TITLE : Assistant Director of Nursing Services
MAJOR PURPOSE : Direct the daily routine functioning of the nursing staff by assuring the overall supervision of all nursing personnel concerned with resident care and ensuring compliance with all federal, state and facility regulations, policies and procedures.
TITLE OF SUPERVISOR : Director of Nursing Services
TITLE OF IMMEDIATE SUBORDINATES : Unit Managers, RN Supervisors, Charge Nurses RN/LPN and Certified Nursing Assistants.
FLSA STATUS : Exempt
1. Ability to read, write and comprehend English; ability to follow oral and written instructions.
2. Interest in the nursing needs of the aged and the chronically ill with the ability to work with both.
3. Ability to work with supervisors, co-workers and facility staff in the performance of duties.
4. Ability to work hours as scheduled based on the requirements of the position/assignment. On call as necessary.
5. Registered Nurse licensed in the State of employment. Minimum of three years additional education or experience in rehabilitative or geriatric nursing and one year of nursing services administration.
6. CPR certified.
7. Has background and understanding of Medicare guidelines.
National Health Care Associates, Inc. - 17 months ago