The Admissions Nurse is a registered nurse and an Interdisciplinary Team Member whose primary responsibility is to present VITAS services and philosophy to patients and families in a manner that results in the admission of appropriate patients.
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of two (2) years experience as a RN in acute or sub-acute care.
- Must be currently licensed as a RN in the state where the VITAS program is located.
- Knowledge of clinical manifestations of diseases and ability to develop VITAS specific clinical knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree preferred from an accredited college/university with consideration also given to international equivalent.
- Previous oncology experience preferred.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
Vitas - 30+ days ago
VITAS is a company grounded on four values, the first of which reads: "Patients and families come first." Each day, our hospice ca...