Are you interested in coding for one of the hottest new games? Come be our code specialist and help develop and integrate the technologies to support games for web, console and mobile devices. Specifically you will be working on titles such as Infinity, Infinity 2 and Fantasia!
We are seeking a student pursuing or recently graduated from a Master's program that is a high-energy collaborator with strong skills in Java, C/C++, C#, and Objective-C to intern on our team. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience with scripting languages, Java, PHP, Flash and HTML development & must also have a knowledge and understanding of HTML5 and CSS. You must be adept at technical problem solving, articulate, organized and attentive to deadlines. Knowledge of mobile (iOS/Android) and Unity3D development is a plus.
Sound like you? Apply today!
* Collaborate with technical group to support Core Games products
* Create clean, maintainable source code.
* Design & implement server side gameplay algorithms and systems
* Support Core Game technologies used by our Core Games in development
* Formal education in computer science.
* Strong C/C++ software architecting and engineering skills
* Experience using scripting languages for game system development
* Able to work effectively in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment
* Able to clearly and openly communicate with technical and non-technical team members
* Strong skills in Java, C/ C++, C#, and Objective-C.
* Hands-on experience with scripting languages, Java, PHP, Flash and HTML development.
* Knowledge and understanding of HTML5 and CSS.
* Adept at technical problem solving.
* Articulate, organized and attentive to deadlines.
* Knowledge of mobile (iOS/Android) and Unity3D development a plus.
* Currently pursuing or recently graduated with a Master's degree in computer science (obtained within the past 6 months).
Job Posting Industries
Digital / Interactive
* Fully qualified candidates must be available to work part or full time hours for 6 months beginning in August/September 2013.
* Candidates must be able to provide their own housing and transportation in the Glendale (Los Angeles) area.
This position is with the legal entity Disney Interactive
COMPANY OVERVIEW -- Disney Interactive, the interactive entertainment affiliate of The Walt Disney Company, creates immersive, connected, interactive experiences across console, online, mobile and social platforms to entertain and inform audiences around the globe. Disney Interactive mission is to deliver Disney content to fans, whenever and wherever they want it, through numerous interactive media platforms. Disney Interactive operates five global product groups:
Disney Core Games produces experiences for video game consoles like Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system.
Disney Interactive Media produces Disney.com and a portfolio of leading lifestyle websites for families, including Babble.com and Spoonful.com.
Disney Interactive Worlds develops online virtual worlds and provides connected game-play experiences for children around the globe.
Disney Mobile Games creates high-quality original gaming experiences for mobile devices. In addition, Disney Interactive manages a Disney-branded mobile phone service in Japan in association with Softbank.
Disney Social Games develops best-in-class social games on Facebook, Playdom.com and mobile platforms.
All five product groups work together to create a variety of connected, multi-platform entertainment experiences.
iCIMS Social Distribution - 13 months ago