Job ID: 28034686
AlliedBarton Security Services is the industry's premier provider of highly trained security personnel to many industries including commercial real estate, higher education, healthcare, residential communities, chemical/petrochemical, government, manufacturing and distribution, financial institutions, and shopping centers. Our more than 50,000 employees and 100 offices across the country service a client base of several thousand which includes approximately 200 Fortune 500 companies nationwide. AlliedBarton is headquartered in Conshohocken, PA, and has been American owned and managed since 1957. As the first security services company selected as one of Training magazine's Top 125 training companies for six consecutive years, AlliedBarton offers on-the-job, web-based, and ongoing training programs for all personnel from security officers through executive level management. Our commitment to training includes industry specific programs that are customized for the security challenges in several of the markets we serve.AlliedBarton's focus on Human Capital Management moves employee growth and satisfaction to the forefront of all company initiatives. By utilizing employee retention programs and promotions from within, AlliedBarton is able to foster a culture of quality security officers and continuous customer satisfaction.AlliedBarton security officers adhere to quality standards designed to provide unparalleled service. Our security officers are proactive, responsive and ready to meet our client's needs.
The supervisor is responsible for all aspects of security as outlined in the post orders. The supervisor is directly responsible to the account Manager, the customer and AlliedBarton management for all security operations at the site.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for all activities during his/her shift
* Ensure that his/her shift and/or personnel report and depart within the proper time frames
* Make every effort to fill a vacancy in the case of a call-off - if fill-in will be late in arriving, shift supervisor must stay to prevent lost time
* Grant shift exchange requests - the supervisor must keep the exchanges under control to prevent lost time, overtime and possible confusion of work schedules. When an exchange is granted, the account Manager will be made aware of the date and persons involved
* Ensure that everyone is rotated appropriately for each position throughout his/her shift
* Directly supervise the activities of his/her personnel
* Monitor personnel performance while during assigned tasks
* Ensure that policies and procedures in the post orders are adhered to
* Ensure that personnel are aware of and follow AlliedBarton's standards of conduct
* Responsible for all paperwork generated during his/her shift and/or site and that all paperwork is correct, complete, legible and filed in the proper files
* Required to make post checks to ensure all officers are performing their duties in a proper manner
* Assist any console officer who is having problems and resolve the situation as quickly as possible while exercising absolute diplomacy
* Counsel personnel on all aspects of performance, attitude and professionalism
* Responsible for training all personnel in accordance with the established training guide and standard operating procedures
* Ensure that all personnel are competent in performing all tasks described in the training guide.
* Excellent people and leadership skills
* Customer and employee passionate
* Demonstrated customer service skills
* Exemplary Professional Image and Attitude
* Ability to act as a supervisor versus a friend or 'buddy'
* Good communication skills
* Detail oriented
We offer competitive compensation package including salary, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.We are the largest American-owned security company in the United States yet we recognize that any one individual can make a real difference. AlliedBarton is known as the most responsive security services provider and strives to provide world-class service. Our environment is entrepreneurial, dynamic and customer-focused. We are industry leaders, determined to serve and secure the people, homes, and businesses of our communities! ring military veterans and reservists is an important part of AlliedBarton's recruiting strategy. Hiring military veterans and reservists is an important part of AlliedBarton's recruiting strategy. We value the dedication, leadership skills and commitment to excellence that our nation's military personnel bring to our organization. Are you daring enough to be a leader who sees challenges as an adventure? Embark upon an exciting career journey while helping us to create our future, determine our destiny, and Dare to be GREAT! We need professionals who want to Grow, take Responsibility, be Empowered, desire Achievement, and experience positive relationships built on Trust! So what are you waiting for? Be daring, be GREAT, be one of us!For more information visit www.greatsecurityjobs.com .AlliedBarton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
AlliedBarton Security Services - 2 years ago
Better than a blanket, Allied Security Holdings gives customers a sense of security. One of the largest private contract security firms in...