If you are a high energy, Process Engineering or Material Science professional looking for an organization which will foster your career development, while promoting the core values of Pride, Teamwork, Honesty and Integrity, and Continuous Improvement, then Superior Tube Company has a position for you.
Superior Tube is a growing company and a small diameter tubing industry leader. Our products can be found in the aerospace industry, life-saving medical devices and commercial power generation components.
We are currently seeking a Process Engineer to support our Product Teams. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Determine and eliminate quality defect causes, reducing variability in product/process, identification and coordination of corrective actions designed to resolve customer and process control issues.
- Oversee production process in order to evaluate and implement innovative, cost effective, manufacturing processes and techniques, which will improve the effectiveness and standardization of manufacturing operations.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership for the timely resolution of manufacturing process and product design issues. Serve as a resource for root cause analysis and investigations.
- Work with other departments and outside contractors to attain project and plant goals and objectives.
- Conduct root cause analysis and recommend corrective and appropriate solutions.
- Ability to translate technical data into a format and language suitable for shop floor personnel.
- Interact with customers to develop specifications and other process documentation that captures all product requirements.
- Participate in the company's on-going career development programs that identify and train future Leaders and Managers in its world-class manufacturing operations.
- BS in Industrial Engineering, Metallurgy or Materials Science is a MUST.
- 3-5 years minimum experience in a manufacturing environment with strong focus in problem solving and process improvements is preferred.
- Lean Training a plus.
- Strong desire and potential for upward mobility are a must.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to communicate on the plant floor or in the boardroom.
In addition to a competitive salary we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes med, dental, vision, st/lt disability, 401K, FSA, and supplemental insurance options to fit your ne
If you are interested in applying, please forward your resume to us at 610.300.1875 and be sure to visit our website at www.superiortube.com.