As a Loews Corporation
IT Audit Intern
, you will receive training and work experience designed to help you understand how to apply your academic training to real world applications. The IT Audit Intern will develop a basis in understanding the roles and responsibilities of the Internal Audit Function. Develop a positive rapport with auditees and other business professional in the corporate environment. Develop a basic understanding of audit skills used in IT reviews. Obtain a basic understanding of the data analysis tool, ACL.
* Detail oriented
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and organize efficiently
* Basic working knowledge of word, excel and similar standard business software
* A solid desire to learn the functions of the audit department and a strong ability to work in a team environment
* Strong written & verbal communication skills with full command of the English language
* Travel required; may be up to 30%
* Having completed at least 2 years of college studies and working towards a college degree; with a concentration in computer Science or Management Information Systems
* Minimum GPA: 3.0
Location: US: NY: New York
Loews Corporation - 18 months ago
Loews Corporation is one of the largest diversified holding companies in the United States, with five operating subsidiaries.