Noble Systems Corporation – a growing company and a global leader in innovative contact center technology solutions since 1989 – is looking for intuitive, professional individuals to join our Project Management Team.
- Managing overall client implementations to ensure that the implementation is completed in accordance with the items purchased, in budget and on time.
- Coordinating all necessary resources, establishing timelines, and communicating updates to all parties including Noble Systems executives.
- Conducting regular calls with the client and technical resources to review requirements, prepare documentation, coordinate activities, etc.
- Extensive tracking and reporting of all project activities, milestones, and deliverables
Bachelors Degree in related field · 5+ years direct project management experience
- PMP certification preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, MS Project or other project management software, CRM and/or ERP
- Ability to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, and handle escalated situations.
- Knowledge of telephony terminology and call center technologies
Monster - 2 years ago