Knowledge of: Data-driven instructional decision making; Knowledge of research based, effective instructional strategies for students and adult learners; Knowledge of integration of technology in classroom instruction.
Ability to: Ability to communicate and interact effectively with students, teachers, parents, colleagues, and community leaders; Teach students for demonstration purposes; Model the adage of “life-long learner”; Coach peers in a non-evaluative manner; Present materials/methods in a training environment; Use instructional technology tools and materials
Experience and Education:
• Possession of a valid California teaching credential;
• CLAD Certificate or equivalent;
• Five (5) years teaching experience with at least three (3) years in Rialto Unified School District.
Applications from qualified candidates are invited. A complete application file consists of:
• A completed certificated EDJOIN application;
• Letter of Introduction;
• An up-to-date resume;
• Three letters of recommendation (no more than two years old);
• Applicants must meet minimum qualifications and provide all necessary materials on-line prior to the stated deadline in order to qualify as a candidate.
To submit an application you must log onto www.EDJOIN.org. Applicants are responsible for assuring that Personnel receive the online submission of their application before the deadline date. Applicants must be sure they are submitting a complete application packet with all required documents. Incomplete application packets will not be considered. For questions regarding the position, you may contact Personnel Services at (909) 820-7700 ext. 2424.
EdJoin.org - 14 months ago