Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
A successful candidate will coordinate and lead the development, implementation, maintenance and analysis of integrated schedule plans and performance in support of Program Integrated Product Teams (IPT).
- Use historical and projected data to perform trend analysis
- Will use the Earned Value Management (EVM) system to do variance analysis, risk assessments & EAC projections
- Develop, Implement, Analyze, Maintain, Present, and coordinate complex integrated schedules, resource plans, & forecasts.
- Prepare and support monthly contractual IMS deliverables, performance metrics, critical path development/maintenance, baseline control, resource planning.
- Analyze Critical Schedule paths involved with Integrated Product Teams (IPT).
- Perform schedule analyses based on latest schedule status.
- Assure consistent application of Earned Value and Business Processes.
- Integrate, analyze & report program performance against plan.
- Based on analysis performed, communicate status and recommend corrective action/mitigation to ensure cost & schedule targets are achieved.
- Develop and Maintain strong working relationship with customers and others in scheduling process.
- Assure the appropriate risk assessment and mitigation is addressed by IPT leadership
- Provide management and stakeholder's analysis, forecasting and understanding of risks and opportunities.
- Proved regular project schedule reviews.
Knowledge - Skills & Abilities Required:
- 6 - 9 years previous experience as a detailed scheduler with a Bachelor's degree in a related discipline
- 4 - 7 years previous expereince as a detailed scheduler with a Master's degree in a related discpline
- Working knowledge of planning and scheduling processes with IMP/IMS methodologies, EVM and program management metrics and reporting.
- Knowledge of change commitment processes and general knowledge of configuration management practices.
- Practical experience operating in an earned value environment and in the application of integrated cost/schedule techniques in an IPT environment.
- Experience in analyzing variances to budget/plans, resource plans and forecasts, performing schedule risk analysis and developing recommendations & mitigation plans for recovery.
- Experience with scheduling on both non-recurring * recurring projects/programs preferred.
- Possess the ability to work and communicate effectively and promote teamwork with others.
- Demonstrated verbal and written skills at a level resulting in customer confidence in accuracy of scheduling data.
- Demonstrate leadership ability, strong analytical and strong training skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of management .
- Ability to use MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel and other web based applications.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree preferred in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
Insitu - 2 years ago
It's a bird! It's a plane! Actually, it's an unmanned aircraft built by Insitu. The company makes unmanned aircraft systems...