Job Order: J0612-0703 - Permanent Full Time
Title: Team Lead
Category: Consulting / Business / Functional
City: Williamsburg, Kentucky, United States
Job Description: Team Lead
The Team Leader will be responsible for the following:
- Lead teams performing visa operations and/or communications support.
- Prioritize workloads.
- Work closely with the training coordinator/quality control specialist and management to develop and document procedures.
- Review work and provide feedback when necessary.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
- Bachelor's Degree and four (4) years of experience in visa operations (or similar) support. An additional four years (4) of similar work team management experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
- Must be able to lead teams and effectively interact with personnel at all levels.
- Must possess strong computer and organizational skills and be able to prioritize simultaneous workflow duties.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Must be able to successfully complete a CGI background check to start employment.
- Must be able to obtain an Interim Secret Government Security Clearance to start employment AND maintain a Secret Government Security Clearance to continue employment. At CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 72,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.