What's behind our success?
Great people like you!
, believed that you earn your reputation by the things you do every day. Something as simple as a smile and a friendly word can make a difference in how people think about Wendy's. That's why we hold things like HONESTY, INTEGRITY, RESPECT for each other's ideas and contributions, and HARD WORK in such high regard.
It's not often you come across a company that has a legacy of putting people first. But that's what you'll find at Wendy's.
Reporting to the Field Facilities Engineer, this role performs daily repairs and maintenance on restaurant equipment, and property within assigned stores and ensures timely and accurate completion of Preventative Maintenance (PM) schedules, while providing ongoing PM training at the store level. This position consists of 100% day / local travel.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Performing emergency and cosmetic repair on restaurant equipment and property and necessary modifications to equipment installations
- Performing preventative maintenance service as outlined in PM program and regular inspections of all assigned restaurants and reporting the condition of equipment and property as well as maintenance status
- Using the TechConnect system to ensure accurate and timely processing of invoices, work orders, purchase orders, capital appropriation request forms and any other pertinent administrative duties as necessary
- Maintains records of store level equipment inventory, spare parts and company owned tool inventories
- Assisting supervisor with recommendations regarding capital budget expenditures for equipment, building and property repair or replacement
- Maintaining current service and warranty repair records and prevents unwarranted repair expenses or violation of warranties
- Performing duties as required for store openings, special events, fairs, and the store closing program; assists in transfer, sales and/or disposal of equipment
Education / Experience:
Critical Competencies Include:
- Experience in HVAC and refrigeration a must
- Environment Protection Agency (EPA) HVAC/R Type 1 and Type 2 certification a must
- Ability to maintain/repair various types of electrical equipment, including cooking equipment
- QSR industry experience a plus
- Technical certification a plus
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
Wendy's is an equal employment opportunity employer who may provide reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Customer Orientation
- Functional Expertise
- Listening Skills
- Organizing and Planning
- Problem Solving / Decision Making
- Relationship Building
- Results Orientation
Wendy's - 17 months ago
Wendy's International, Inc. is engaged in the operation, development and franchising of quick-service restaurants. As of December 31, 2007,...