* Educating providers and office staff on contracts, policies, and procedures
* Managing the contracting process, root cause analysis and resolution of problems and issues
* Managing monthly provider visits and calendar of events
* Participating in monthly financial review with senior management
* Building and communicating with internal relationships
* Preparing material and participating in meetings with providers, provider staff, and/or IPA leadership
* Planning, creating, and delivering presentations
* Requires at least 70% external travel to network providers
* May supervise or provide guidance to others in the department.
* Responsible for lead generation for enrollment of new members
* Working with assigned Sales Agent to facilitate appointments, presentations, and enrollments.
* Bachelor’s degree preferred
* Proficient at Microsoft Office products and learning reporting applications
* Excellent communication skills.
* Must have and maintain a valid insurance license for the appropriate market.
* At least three years experience related experience
* Demonstrated knowledge of contracting process, Medicare fee schedules, financial terms, and metrics.
CIGNA - 22 months ago
With a significant position in the US health insurance market, CIGNA covers some 11.5 million Americans with its various medical plans. The...