Job Title * Finance Manager-Operational Metrics
Des Moines - IA
Chief Operating Office
No. of Openings
Full-Time or Part-Time
Relocation Assistance Offered?
We will consider candidates willing to:
Work at Position Location specified above only
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
What is ING?
ING Insurance Americas is a vital part of worldwide ING Group, one of the largest diversified financial services organizations in the world with operations in more than 50 countries and 112,000 employees. We're a leading provider of financial products and services for individuals and businesses, including life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, retirement plans and employee benefits. ING recognizes the critical role our employees play in our success as a company...we understand the link between customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction. As a result, we're building a different work experience for our employees, an experience that appeals to what they value most in a work relationship.
What are the job responsibilities?
Financial Performance Manager-Operational Metrics • Leads the execution of monthly, quarterly and annual financial processes. This includes, but is not limited to monthly accruals, invoice processing and reconciliations, expense forecasting and MTP development.
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Leads the execution of monthly program level reporting. Includes development of financials, review and submission of results. Responsible for analytical models to support scenario analysis.
- Responsible for the identification, implementation and execution of performance metrics reporting.
- Leads the design, oversight and maintenance of cross-enterprise financial policies and procedures.
- Oversees staff including hiring, performance management and work direction.
- Other duties as assigned.
What else can we tell you?
- BA degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- 5 - 7 years of previous accounting and or budgeting experience
- Thorough understanding of GAAP
- CPA designation preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
The Des Moines location offers subsidized parking, an on-site cafeteria, in-house training and development, and a relaxed "enjoy your work" casual work environment.
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus plan, we offer:
ING is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. In addition, ING's diversity accolades include the 2008 Catalyst Award, Best Places to work for LGBT Equality since 2006, and 2006 Hispanic Magazine's "Hispanic Corporate 100: One hundred companies providing the most opportunities for Hispanics." Job sites have been another target for scammers. You should know:
- Medical and dental coverage for employees, their spouses, children and domestic partners.
- 401K Savings Plan with a dollar for dollar match for the first 6% of eligible pay, multiple investment options, and immediate eligibility and vesting after 4 years.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) bank of days for employees to use for any reason; 20 days in first full year of employment, 23 days beginning in the fifth year of employment.
- Health and dependent care spending accounts available. Company provided life insurance for employees; may purchase additional for self, spouses and children.
- Company holidays based on the NYSE calendar, jury duty, military leave, bereavement and community service time.
- Opportunities for professional growth and much more!
- ING will never ask you to pay a fee to become employed. We also provide all equipment to perform your job.
- ING employees are then provided a password-protected site to provide personal information after they begin employment.
- All of our jobs can be viewed at our career web site at http://www.ing-usa.com/us/aboutING/careers/index.htm . If you feel that you’ve been a victim of fraud, contact:
- Your local law enforcement officials.
- The Federal Trade Commission. ( http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/consumer.shtm ).
- The web site with the job posting in question.
Voya Financial Advisors
- 2 years ago - save job
ING U.S. is the American arm of Dutch financial services firm ING Groep. It offers retirement, investment, and insurance (mostly life)...