You can create your resume online and send it to John Deere dealership for this posting.
You can submit your resume via email or fax to the dealership contact listed above. Please include the following information on your resume:
- First and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Education and Experience
Parts Counter Salesperson
None (May supervise trainee)
Performs a variety of in-store customer service, marketing, promoting, advertising, and stocking duties related to the receiving, sale, and delivery of parts and accessories.
Sells products and/or services to meet customer needs.
Records sales and/or counter transactions.
Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required.
Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays.
Verifiesreceipting-in of shipments and assists with placing Machine Down and Stock Orders in their proper inventory locations.
Participates in all job-related training and development.
Performs routine housekeeping tasks.
Maintains condition of department vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 1 year experience in Parts Department operations preferred.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic Parts Department reports.
John Deere - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard