To provide technical support for assigned Emerson Process Management products.
B/S or B/A in Engineering or Technical with Two (2) years of relevent work experience. Or B/S or B/A in Business degree combined with at least Four (4) years relevant work experience. Or Two (2) Year Technical degree with Six (6) years of relevant work experience.
Provide technical product support.
Support Quality initiatives.
- Provide intermediate level pre-sale and post sale technical support for designated product types: can perform and direct efficient troubleshooting to resolve customer issues. Populate technical database information for global support activities
- Utilize informational tools to support customer product application issues
- Responsible for hands-on evaluation of new and existing products
Support Product Development and Customer Advocacy.
- Early catch up of any product and applications issues; pull-in product company resources as needed to quickly rectify all issues
- Ensure that Rosemount’s standard quality system is applied to report any issues (CAR system etc.)
- Facilitate Failure Analysis and Advanced Warranty Replacements as necessary
- Participate in continuous improvement programs.
Support Training Session and Provide Technical Expertise.
- Maintains close ties with Marketing and Designer Engineer to understand and promote division initiatives
- Review product literature and provide feedback to marketing/literature groups
- Facilitate information necessary to set-up and administer special product options
- Initiate vendor quotations as required; Expedite order process when necessary
Maintains understanding of general business practices.
- Perform technical product training for technical users to include end-customers, Global product support groups, Sales and Marketing, and Service representatives; Supports the development of training material for regional and global initiatives
Some travel to be anticipated.
- Represents company polices and practices properly within communications to customers
- Exchange information professionally, courteously, and in the best interests of Emerson Process Management
- Works well in team environment
- Maintains knowledge of company’s standard business terms and conditions
- Maintains knowledge of company’s products, completes training to develop product/support skills
To apply for this job opening please click here.
4 year Engineering / Technical degree with 2 yrs of relevant work experience - or – 4 year Business degree combined with at least 4 years relevant work experience- or- Two year technical degree with electrical/mechanical emphasis and 6 years related experience
Additional Company Information
Emerson Process Management ( www.emerson.com ) is a leader in helping businesses automate their production, processing and distribution in the chemical, oil and gas, refining, pulp and paper, power, water and wastewater treatment, metals and mining, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and other industries. A business unit of Emerson, Rosemount Inc. is a global leader in high-precision pressure, temperature, level, and flow instrumentation.
Rosemount Inc. offers a competitive rewards package that provides for the health, well-being, and future financial security for yourself and your dependents. Through a strong profit sharing program, employees have historically received double digit company contributions that reflect the performance of the company, and their own individual efforts. Our medical and dental plans provide for the care of yourself and your family. Life insurance and long-term disability benefits give you the peace of mind you need and protect your dependents. A flexible work schedule, vacation and holidays allow you to balance your work life with your personal schedule. Additional benefits such as tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, employee assistance programs, and onsite wellness activities are available to support you and provide the environment you need to succeed.
Emerson combines industry knowledge, manufacturing expertise, and technological innovation to offer a broad portfolio of products and...