The Strategic Change Team prepares and equips our employees to deal with large scale process and technology change through: communication, involving stakeholders, education, and aligning the organization structure to support what it’s trying to achieve. Ultimately, we ensure the change is as seamless as possible.
We are looking for students specializing in one or more of the following skills:
- SharePoint site creation, maintenance and strategy
- Corporate communications
- Instructional design
- Organizational change
All interns must be able to translate complex topics into everyday language which resonates with our diverse audiences. Exact projects will depend on business needs. This is a non-technical position – we will teach you how to use all necessary tools. Examples of past intern projects include:
- Creation of change enablement tools and usage guides
- Website and SharePoint site creation and maintenance
- Technology product guides written for a global audience
- Presentations to leadership
- Writing on behalf of a vice-president
- Communication support for internal events
- Project assistance including organizational impact analysis and stakeholder assessment
- Design and development of end user training materials and job aids
- Vendor management
- Event planning for team offsites, department events and the Technology Charity Classic summer golf outing
Degree or area of study: communication, training, and/or organizational development
Must have advance knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. SharePoint expertise preferred.
Should be able to present complex technical concepts in simple English that majority of non computer people can understand.
Great organizational skills and an ability to work independently.
Minimum GPA accepted: 3.0/4.0
Must be currently enrolled in a college or university and must have completed sophomore year if undergraduate student or must be enrolled as a first year student of a masters degree program.
McDonald's®...Is one of the leading global foodservice retailers with more than 30,000 local restaurants serving 52 million people in...