Blue Coat Systems is seeking an experienced software release engineer with strong software development skills. An ideal candidate is one who has created a scalable Linux software build environment from the ground up.
Suitable candidates will have a solid understanding of Linux administration skills and 5+ yrs experience operating in a controlled software release environment, with specific knowledge of Red Hat Linux build and packaging concepts.
• Proficient in Linux administration
• Proficient in use and administration of GNU Make, CVS/Perforce/GIT, Bugzilla tools
• Strong knowledge of RedHat RPM tools and .spec files
• Experience integrating OpenSource tools/software
• Excellent communicator able to work cross functional teams including; development, manufacturing, system test, IT and program management
• Strong knowledge of chroot jailed build models
• Jenkins/Hudson, Jira, Coverity, GitHub
• C/C++, SQL/mySQL
• HTML editing and Web Site management
• MS Office
• Minimum of 5 years developing and maintaining master software release environments/processes
• Hold BSCE / MSCE degree
Blue Coat Systems - 13 months ago