Responsible for ensuring that inventory records are
properly maintained and to work closely with stockroom
attendants to accomplish their duties.
Central Parts System including daily parts issues,
- Control and monitor data entry input into the
parts receipts, intercompany transfers, emergency
shipments, and returned goods. Enter all pertinent
information into the inventory system.
maintenance parts (inspection and rework items).
- Responsible for data entry and control of repairable
Follow up with various vendors to ensure proper
repair and on time delivery.
and repair parts to support maintenance and repair
- Maintain adequate levels of inventory for breakdowns
place purchase orders for standard materials and
- Generate requisitions, obtain price quotations and
parts, and follow-up to assure scheduled delivery.
Review purchase orders for correct account numbers,
proper vendor, and price and make corrections if
interview salespersons and request samples as
- Maintain reference catalogs, contact vendors,
necessary to select qualified suppliers, offer
alternative sources for evaluations by departments,
and maintain working relationships with vendors to
ensure committed sources of supply.
inventorying such items and making the necessary
- Review “Daily Edit Transaction Report” by
adjustments. Complete monthly inventory of printing
blankets, determine reorder amounts and fax
inventory reorder form.
pre-existing corporate part number, update existing
- Review new stock item request forms, check for
parts numbers, and request issuance of a new numbers
Obsolete List” to review items, obtain approval,
- Work with maintenance leads on the “Potential
adjust parts off of the Central Parts System, and
remove items from stockroom and dispose of properly.
issues with accounts payable.
- Handle receiving discrepancies and cost accounting
paper, copy paper and maintain inventories of other
- Provide supplies for front office such as computer
commonly used office supplies.
support the 24/7 operation.
- Coordinating vacation scheduling and coverage to
Responsible for E-Time Timekeeper for stockroom.
- Prepare and implement Employee Performance Reviews.
- Participate in small process improvement teams.
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of one year experience with Parts.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of personal computers and PC
- Must possess the ability to make good decisions
Division/Department : SoloCup
Solo Cup is not just the maker of the iconic red solo cup, it's a major player in the disposable consumer products industry. The...