At Lamb Weston's Watts Bros Packaging Center , provide shift support to the line flow. Heavy labor positions engage in palletizng of cased goods, dumping of totes into hoppers, break down of empty totes, general clean up of work area, in addition to other duties as assigned. Ability to work any shift. Monday through Friday with occasional weekend work required. Opportunity to transfer to other shifts as openings become available. |
• Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures.
• Palletize cased goods on to a pallet, by following directions from a spec sheet.
• Assist with breaks and lunches at designated times.
• Band all return cases together, cases that are in the return area.
• Monitor product codes on outside of box, to insure the best legibility.
• Monitor overall case condition for tears and or signs of product leakage. (this can include parts of the poly bags sticking out of the case)
• Assist line personnel by keeping Wexxar staging full at all times.
• Break down empty product totes, and separate out the bad pallets from the good.
• Band sets of broken down totes together to be shipped.
• Assist tote dumper and forklift operator in the rotation of their breaks.
• Keep work area clean and orderly.
• Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Less than high school education acceptable, but HS diploma or GED preferred; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds for duration to the shift.
• Ability to work in cold environment for length of shift.
• Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers, and to multiply and divide.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Work well with all employees.
• Ability to work any shift as needed, as well as weekends.
• Conduct self in professional manner. Self-motivated to work on personal qualification requirements to get qualified in the positon.
• Follow and support all safety programs, regulations, policies and procedures.
• Strong work ethic.
ConAgra Foods fills the refrigerators, freezers, and pantries of most households. The company produces name-brand packaged and frozen...